Tuesday 3 March 2015

In the dead of night: PART 2

I made up my mind,
It's tonight or never.
I will make you fall for me.
Cause you sinned long back,
by making me fall for you.

continued...

Him :Let's plan for a night out, where it's only the stars, us & your poems...
Me  :It's not a bad idea though, but let's come in terms with reality, I just really can't go for night out, got my own set of restrictions and home arrest rules, maybe we could try creating one.
Him :Well, I am not sure if we can do it practically or not, but let's leave this idea for the later execution lists.
Me  :Well, is she still over your mind ?
(& I am again back in the attacking mode, where i just wanted to kill that girl at the first meeting. )
Him :Not really, she has still occupied a major part of my mind and my heart though. I just can't stop thinking about her.
Me  :Shall i help you in erasing all the memories about her ? ( no doubt, that's something i wanted to do, it did sounded kiddish and stupid and greatly evilest, but only did my heart knew, that i couldn't dare a sight of him with another girl ever )
Him :Can you ?
Me  : Yes, maybe ! (With confidence bursting from every corner of my face )
Him :cool then, How about give it a try ?
Me  :  (And there i start again, without a second thought. )

She's all over your mind,
she's trapped in your heart.
She's got something,
which the others none.
Her smile, her lips, her eyes,
it's all of her.

And you are falling for her,
but why only you ?
Why not her for you ?
and you will be hurt brutally !

She's all unaware & ignorant !
about you falling for her grace.
Is that what you wanted ?
just to fall, to be wounded.

For her, you just a glimpse,
while you pictured her deep in heart.
Remember the entangled past ?
all the hurts and darks ?
Breathe through them,
and never fall again !
Until she's aware about you...


Him :

She knows what i feel,
My actions has spoken louder than words.
I have a heart made up of steel,
If it falls it will heal...

(Moments of awkward silence took over us, neither of us dared to speak up more, but then i really couldn't refrain myself from speaking my heart out )

Me  : (With the possible fears over my mind and the heart)

Let me go,
if it's only for her.
I am not for the night,
if she's all over your mind.

Him :

I ain't seek a body,
i have plenty of them.
You are the one who makes me feel alive,
I am no lover, nor a greedy.

Me  : (The fact that i could touch his heart in some way and could make him feel alive and better in my own little way, was the beautiful achievement at that point of time.)

I have lost my way,
i have lost my words.
Bring them back to me,
you have taken away all from me.
You made me numb,
clueless and speechless at every thought.
You made me loose every little part of me,
you just made me stare in your deepest grins.
Amusingly, you bring me back again,
with not so upsetting reality.
Your creepy smile,
flashed over my mind.
Making me realise,
the prettiest thing i ever felt...

Him :well, what did i exactly do now ?
Me  :(He sounded pretty confused and creeped out)

You touched my soul,
without really touching it.

Him :
Does it hurt ?

Me  :

Even if it hurts,
it feels good.
Every delicate touch,
it's a pleasant murder.
Mesmerising & killing,
through every veins of mines.
Every breath feels like a perfect stab,
But i simply love this crime ! 

(No doubt, i was in utter confusion, speaking out all my unexplained thoughts )
Him :Okay, then you are simply confusing me, mind making things any simpler ?
Me  : (And deep in my heart, i wanted this confusion to grow more, more creepy and tangled. )

All of my friends said,
that i should move on.
You would get another him,
he's the one, insisted me.
Seeing you with her,
bought in envies in every breaths.
They insisted i should move on,
but i always stuck to my only hope.
He's not another guy,
it's gotta be him.

Whenever i saw you,
a bizarre smile appeared over me.
Remembering those days,
i will still confess.
I envy you with her,
every unspent moment with me.
Makes me feel out of the race.

Him :I believe after this, i won't be able to sleep anymore .-.
Me  : (smiling like a evil kid on the other side, as if about to accomplish an impossible mission, taking away his sleep with my words ! )

I wish to sing you off to sleep,
but let me be honest.
I want you awake every second night,
make me feel graceful as i feel now.

Hoping this night, does not come to end,
keeps on going on, with every little inhale.
Requesting that you loose sleep over me,
but not cause of that new she !

Him :You have said a lot, now let me tell some of what i feel...

I wonder how i met you,
i wonder how i missed you,
You weren't among the crowd,
your words made me think deep,
Your words stole my sleep,
i wonder when i met you,
I wonder when i skipped you...

Me  : I am glad, that you are thinking about the fact of how did i ever go missing from your sight.
(The feeling just got more awesome, the fact that he's actually trying to figure out, why i couldn't be a part of his life at that certain phase, made the feeling more brighter)

[for quite sometime, i don't get any texts back from him, unpleasant thoughts started occupying my mind, and then i decide to switch back to serious work mode and not wait back for his texts, but then i couldn't stop myself from texting him this]

You promised me the night,
assuring it was only you and i.
Awestruck you leave me,
probably lost in her dreams.
I knew it wasn't meant to be forever,
but every bit of it is buried deep within.
I still wish to sit by your side,
point out at those silly stars.
And glance back with a smile,
saying..
There's me still after you...



-Oindrila Pal, BeingLeha.

4 comments:

  1. Wow.....got no words....to say after reading this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....got no words....to say after reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot oishik & amit :) that's really encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete