Friday 20 February 2015

In the dead of night: PART 1

DISCLAIMER: This is total fiction.

Assignments, Submissions and Exams season was on... Tension and anxieties were flowering from every possible tree (students). Staying awake, late nights and absolutely no sleep was the new soap at every household and hostels. Seemed more of diwali, lights on throughout the night and crackers and tensions bursting in every students mind. Parents were more worried, trying to lower down the stress levels with coffee and  boost, while students at their hostels had their parents calling up every hour to keep a check on their hardworking offspring's progress.
And there was me... all relaxed and working with a dull expression on, cursing myself for being irregular and delaying the completion of my assignments. I din't have an option then, i had to submit it the very next day. Music and food was my only encouragement for the night with my moms cup of coffee which was been served to me every hour <3 .
And all thanks to the whatsapp group of my class where people were still texting and keeping a check about the assignment progress.
Quarter to 2:00 (am) it was, i was on the verge of giving up and dozing off to a much needed break. But then my phone beeped, it was one of my favourite humans, my first crush from my previous college texted me. A sudden rush of excitement and happiness took over me. My sleep disappeared on seeing his name. Blushes and signs of joy took over my face and heart.
*The conversation*
Him : are you up ?
Me   : yes, say... ? (In  the possible formal way to hide my bouncing excitement)
Him : I am not sleepy, I guess, I am in love :/
Me   : In love ? with whom ? (I was excited and curious as hell, hoping that he falls in love with me for once !)
Him : I met someone recently.
(and me in my mind, started planning the possible murder plans which could be executed over the phone  >_< )
Me  : Oh well, interesting , so who is she, where does she hail from, how did you meet her ? (Faking with the possible happy smileys)
Him : I met her at my cousin's marriage, she's beautiful, a girl with the prettiest soul, her voice is soothing, every little thing about her is aesthetic !
Me  : Don"t you think it's way too soon to fall in love with her ? (With the creepiest thoughts over my mind, like them coming over my place to hand over the invitation for their marriage, with the cunning smile dressed over their face)
Him : Well not really, we travelled back together, and we guys got to know each other quite better !
Me  : Tell me more about her ! what is she doing ? where is she studying ? where does she stay ? (And there i bombarded him with all the possible questions, so that i could track her down as soon as possible and execute the possible murder plan)
Him : OK, stop it now you are irritating me !
Me  : oh well, it's just that, i am a bit scared, that's all. (trying to fake the whole thing with a happy smiley)
Him : But why ? I just don't understand the point here of you being scared.
Me  : ahhahahaha, It's simple, i can't stand the sight of you dating some other girl, forget sight ! I can't even stand the thought of it. I feel jealous about it, and that's simple. (Hoping that he figures out what's on my mind )
Him : Well, you aren't even dating me, then what's the problem there ?
Me  : You won't understand ! (Faking a happy smiley again)
Him : Then make me understand.
Me   : It's total vain <3 (he unknowingly switched me to the poetic mood )
Him : huuhhhh ?
Me  : 
                                                                       It's complicated,
         yet beautiful.
         Seems simple,
         but tough in every thought.
         You won't understand,
         because it's total vain.
         The pain behind it,
         is totally insane.

Him : Goodness ! You are too good with it. Well you know what....
Me   : Yes tell me. ( In the excited mode again )
Him : Oh well, chuck, let it be..
Me  :  Nooo, you had better tell it to me, You can't be doing this to me.
Him : I wish to spend this night with you.
Me  : Let's do it then (With a happy blushing smiley, happiness took over my mind and soul )
Him : Seriously ? Well, let's do it then... starry night.. tent over the hill top
Me  : And the grasshopper singing... While you are all confused and staring at me (In my best possible mood doing my assignments and texting him with a blush)
Him : How about you recite poetries and stories for me ?
Me  : All night ? (With the happy bitch dancing over my head )
Him : Yes, the whole night..
Me  : Well, in that case, you shall recite some to me as well...
Him : No, i won't be able to, i can't write well..
Me   :                                                     
                                                            You needn't be a perfectionist,
                                                                          cause tonight...
           I will live the untouched side of you,
           discover the raw beauty in you
           Appreciate with every blink of yours,
           make you feel pleasant about self.
           Make you laugh,
           every time you breathe.
           Make you feel good,
           every time you see me.
           Make you feel blessed,
           cause you are one in million.

Him : Don't do this to me ! (With the smiley of fear and threat)
Me   : Do what ? ( with the highest curiosity level possible)
Him : Your poems, I will fall in love with you, if you keep doing this to me.
Me   : (This was something which i wanted to hear for long, *to fall in love with me *, that very night dreams started to seem possible, even the difficult ones)

          I made up my mind,
          It's tonight or never.
          I will make you fall for me.
          Cause you sinned long back,
          by making me fall for you...

2 comments: